THE WOLF'S DEN: New year, new goals, new dreams on a committed team

Jeri-Ann Brownbridge is Saskatchewan Coordinator
for the Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA),
an athlete-ambassador for Top Link Disc Golf,
and Elevation Ambassador for Thoughtspace
Athletics. Follow her on Instagram: @ironwolf4579.

How does one even follow the amazing Simon Lizotte announcement? But here I am going to do my best.

I’m so honoured to announce that I will be staying with @thoughtspaceathletics on the @thoughtspace_elevationteam . I know there are some incredible things happening in the 2023 season and I want to be a part of all of it.

Thought Space has an incredible team working round the clock to elevate the sport and their own games. I was blessed to meet so many people in my first year with the team. It’s an amazing, diverse group of individuals who aren’t just a team. We are certainly a family.

What’s more exciting is the team will be opening up 15 new spots. We will have more Canadians, so if you want to be a part of elevation team, stay tuned for some announcements to follow in the next little bit. You know I’m your girl and will provide you with all the fun information as I hear it.

Aaron Wilmot, Alex Stone, Lerch EPoo, Paul Goyette, and Chase Short are where all the magic starts. They have been amazing and supportive throughout my journey and I truly look forward to seeing all their visions come to life.

Tyler Prue, Matt G-man, Brandon Harn, Justin Underwood, Justin Duncan, Justin Cichlids, Jeremy Ryder, Gee Ann Kade, Edward Anderson, Zak Benson, JJ Grey, Joshua Winter, and Cooper Siebers will be following me to the 2023 team and I personally want to thank them for all their support in the 2022 season and congratulate them on their acceptance into this next season. I love you all and you elevate me the MOST!

It's winter and not much is happening. Last week @anhy_arlen5cent and I managed to get out and rock out a few rounds. The weather was nice but the snow was treacherous. I REALLY need to work in my putting but otherwise we had a good time.

Melville started a putt club ,so we went down to give it a go. I’m going to say the ”putting cap” over the basket is a MUST HAVE if you want to work on your putting. I’m instantly sold that will make me a better putter. Thank you @hometown.hyzer for hosting this.

This was also the first time I got to really try out my @idiosports in doors. I really like them. The have good grip and are very comfortable. I cannot wait to where them next summer.

Most important part of this post is the Melville Communty, it’s so good to be able to visit and hang out with them. They are so fun, positive and over all a great time.

Thank you @mangycoyotemedia @mckayy13 Ian McKay for the fun round in the snow where I got destroyed. Thank you Reed Wishnevetski for hosting this putt league. Also shout out to Okanagan Disc Supply for running this event across the country. It’s going to be fun watching people participate in this all over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ritzkes/Vaughan splash to victory at wet Patty Putts Easter Eggstravaganza

Mangy Coyote’s TOURNAMENT CENTRAL

Hyzer Nation on the Reservation: The McKays